Saturday, August 31, 2013

Portion of Strength









Originally written and published in Spanish on April 12, 2012



It is beautiful to wake up to a new morning with joy and with a song of praise to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. It is beautiful to come into your Father's presence with gratitude and to be able to open your heart before Him to honor Him, bless Him, love Him, and thank Him and to also ask, seek, wait on Him, declare His promises for your life and to sing to Him. When you come before Him with an open heart, something beautiful happens, He responds and puts Peace in your heart and He speaks to your spirit.


This morning, I want to give you some words of strength and motivation:

But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. -Isaiah 40:31

Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. -Isaiah 41:10

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the Rock and firm Strength of my heart and my Portion forever. -Psalms 73:26

But I will sing of Your mighty strength and power; yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy and loving-kindness in the morning; for You have been to me a defense (a fortress and a high tower) and a refuge in the day of my distress. -Psalms 59:16

In this moment, put your feelings and emotions and how you "feel" to the side and just enter into God's presence, begin to sing and praise Him. He will flood your heart with strength and peace and will give your spirit a fresh Word that will change in an instant, your situation. Declare His love over your life, sing to Him and let Him sing to you as well. 




It is my prayer that this reflection be a part of your daily portion.

Love & Blessings,
Michelle


Connect with A Daily Portion's Official Facebook Page!

Check out Rhema 7:38 new CD, titled Postrados Ante Ti and get your copy today!
Follow Rhema 7:38 on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment