Saturday, August 31, 2013

Portion of Perspective





Originally written and published in Spanish on March 23, 2012
As I meditated this morning on my life and what's going on, and on the need that we as humans have to know who that we are valuable and loved, suddenly these words came to my spirit and I decided to write them on Facebook:   I want to let you know that God has a purpose for you and that His love is yours, unconditionally!
They seem like really simple words, but they carry a big meaning; so big that at times we tend to forget it! Yes, at times we forget that God's Love is ours, unconditionally; we forget that He has a purpose for us. Our minds and our emotions play with us until at times we get to a place where we think we are useless and we even start to wonder "why am I here", "what am I doing with my life"?  We spend the day with so much on our minds and so many things to do and then, all of a sudden, God pats us on the shoulder and reminds us of His love, of His purpose and of His mercies, which are new each morning. That is when we pause and we realize that in the midst of everything that is surrounding us, we have a defined purpose, and we can begin to bring order to our thoughts and situations and emotions and feelings that want to unbalance us and bring chaos.  
How do I know I have a purpose? Well, because my Daddy did not create me just because, or coincidentally, nor was I an "accident" of my parents. I have great value in my Father's eyes. I have a great destiny and purpose here on Earth because He did not create me without a purpose or without meaning. I know this because since He created me, He saw me.        For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother’s womb. I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery]. Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.  -Psalms 139:13-16
From Creation, God already had a plan. This plan included you and me. When He "sees", it's not simply as you and I see or understand the word to mean.  "See" is examine, study, take time and detail with each gifting, talent and characteristic unique to us, with which He created us. How then is He not to give us purpose when He not only created me, but He saw me and He wrote in His book all the days He gave me even BEFORE I existed. Our Father is a Father of details who doesn't do anything just for doing something. He has a plan and a purpose for your life and it is only through His love and His presence that you will be able to discover that purpose for your life. 
How do I know what my purpose is?  By asking my Father to reveal it to me, to show it to me, to tell me and put ideas and fresh revelation in my spirit to be able to understand what my purpose is. My purpose, just like yours is to make a difference in this world, it's to Worship Him. How we do it is the key. He puts in our hearts the passion and idea and calling to develop our gifting and talents and to put them to His service and use. Talk to your Father today and ask Him to show you your purpose. By doing this, you will understand and begin to experience such great Love that He has for you, a Love that is unconditional that gives you the strength to go conquer your territory, it's yours!  


It is my prayer that this reflection be a part of your daily portion.

Love & Blessings,
Michelle
Connect with A Daily Portion's Official Facebook Page!

Check out Rhema 7:38 new CD, titled Postrados Ante Ti and get your copy today!
Follow Rhema 7:38 on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment