Thursday, June 2, 2016

Yes, Lord!





Today God wants you to activate you faith in His Word and His Promises that are found in it.
Activate your faith by saying Yes, Lord!

Yes, Lord, for my healing!
Yes, Lord for my liberation!
Yes, Lord for my provision!
Yes, Lord I am the head and not the tail!
Yes, Lord, no weapon formed against me shall prosper!
Yes, Lord for my household salvation.
Yes, Lord I will serve You!
Yes, Lord I will worship You!
Yes, Lord, use me!
Yes, Lord, You have called me by my name!
Yes, Lord, I will seek Your Kingdom first!
Yes, Lord,   I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Say Yes, Lord and activate your faith and you will see the manifestation of His Kingdom in your life!



It is my prayer that this reflection be a part of your daily portion.

Love & Blessings,
Michelle


 Follow A Daily Portion on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment