Saturday, March 11, 2017

Words of Wisdom: A Personal Devotional










Many years ago God gave me a prophecy that I would write my own book. I remember we were in our church and I was leading prayer  and the prophecy came. I was so excited! A few years later, one of our leaders sent me an archived document of daily words of wisdom that I would send out to our leaders hoping that the Words given to me by God would in turn impact them and their interactions with the world.  I knew that was going to be my first book. I just had no idea how long it would take me to write it. God kept nudging me very so softly to write, write, write...
But many obstacles (mainly my own self-hindrance) kept providing a detour in my life from what I was supposed to do.  Suffice it to say, I can finally understand the pieces of the puzzle God has been putting together in my life and I can finally see a glimpse of the bigger picture.  I am excited to see how it all turns out! :)

Here I leave the link to my first book, titled Words of Wisdom: A Personal Devotional in hopes that it will be a blessing to all who read it. I know He will bring revelation to your life with the words and promised found in it.


Words of WISDOM is a small personal devotional aimed to bless your life with words that bring encouragement, strength and a fresh revelation from God to your daily life. Along with each word, there is space to jot down personal notes and revelations God gives you as you read them. This devotional is meant to be a part of your daily life to help you live the life of a conqueror.







It is my prayer that this reflection be a part of your daily portion.

Love & Blessings,
Michelle





 Follow A Daily Portion on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment