Thursday, April 3, 2014

Portion of Expectation




Originally written and published in Spanish on December 19, 2012

When we are in expectation of a breakthrough, of a miracle, of the fulfillment of what we have been asking and awaiting, of reaching another level in our walk with God and our faith; it is necessary to be filled with HIs Word, declare it, decree it, walk by faith and not by sight, call what is not as if it were, and give thanks because it has already happened in the Spiritual and will soon manifest in the natural. We need to maintain our expectations high regarding what God has already done, is doing and will do soon. We need to maintain our eyes fixed only and completely on Him and not on the circumstances that surround us. We need to continuously and constantly praise, worship, thank and give out hearts and lives in thanksgiving to Him for what He is doing in us and for us EACH SECOND. 

This portion is specifically written to help us maintain our expectations in God on big high alert and in constant declarartion of what we are waiting on.  Do not give up. You have fought long enough, in conflict to conquer your territory and have dominion over what is yours, maintain your expectations high and set on that which He has done, it's done! Declare this with me today: I am in expectancy of everything God will do today... I declare it's a day full of favor and blessings, not only for me but for you! I declare that your breakthrough is yours, that your miracle is yours, that your faith and determination pushes you to see in the natural what is already yours in the spiritual.... Something big is coming.... Take it and conquer!!!

"...and you shall know [with an acquaintance and understanding based on and grounded in personal experience] that I am the Lord; for they shall not be put to shame who wait for, look for, hope for, and expect Me."  -Isaiah 49:23

In the morning You hear my voice, O Lord; in the morning I prepare [a prayer, a sacrifice] for You and watch and wait [for You to speak to my heart].  -Psalm 5:3

I wait for the Lord, I expectantly wait, and in His word do I hope. -Psalm 130:5

This is in keeping with my own eager desire and persistent expectation and hope, that I shall not disgrace myself nor be put to shame in anything; but that with the utmost freedom of speech and unfailing courage, now as always heretofore, Christ (the Messiah) will be magnified and get glory and praise in this body of mine and be boldly exalted in my person, whether through (by) life or through (by) death.  For me to live is Christ [His life in me], and to die is gain [the gain of the glory of eternity].  -Philippians 1:20-21


Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord. -Psalm 27:14


 

 It is my prayer that this reflection be a part of your daily portion.

Love & Blessings,
Michelle

Connect with A Daily Portion's Official Facebook Page!

Check out Rhema 7:38 new CD, titled Postrados Ante Ti and get your copy today!
Follow Rhema 7:38 on Facebook!
 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment