Thursday, April 26, 2012

Welcome!

A Daily Portion




I want to welcome you all who visit my blog and read my writings. Here's the spot where I have gathered all my writings, since I began, about three years ago. 

You will find my very first writings and reflections, the more recent ones, and as I continue to write, you can read them all here!

You are welcome to share these writings with others, because you never know when something that is written here will be of the blessing someone is waiting for! 

It has been a long process for me, arriving at this point, being able to publish a blog with my writings and it's my desire that God speaks to you all through what He has given me and put in my heart to share.

Wherever you are, I want you to know that these writings have been given to me by God to bless you!

Hugs!

Michelle  =D 

Connect with A Daily Portion's Official Facebook Page!

Check out Rhema 7:38 new CD, titled Postrados Ante Ti and get your copy today!
Follow Rhema 7:38 on Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment